Friday, October 10, 2014

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!!! Feels good for the weekend to finally be here, and knowing I can relax for 2 days. Okay, not really relax, but my level of activity doesn't need to be work related!! I plan to enjoy the weekend actually spending time with my husband, and 3 daughters. Ian has the weekend off, and we plan to take advantage of this rare treat! He needs to work weekends for us to be able to keep ahead financially, but it means he works 7 days a week, and he works from 1-10pm, so it doesn't give us much time to spend with one another. He is sleeping, and I am already off and running with the Lil Ladies. I am excited that we get to spend more than hour together with our daughters, minus Breanna! Our weekend is quite busy. Tonight he works, and the girls each have an activity. Alyssa has dance, Micaela has gymnastics, and Sierra has an activity with dance. Of course this will be creative dropping off and picking up by me, but it is just another day for me! I hope to be able to squeeze in a visit with my MIL too. Tomorrow Sierra has dance for most of the day. I will drop her off in the morning for her assistant teaching position, and the she will have a few dance classes. While she is at dance, Micaela, Alyssa, Ian and I will be attending Ian's Family Day at his job. We will finally be able to tour his job facility. In the almost 4 years of us being together, I have seen the outside of his work plant 2 times! He works on helicopters, and we will be able to see what he does up close and personal. I am actually really excited about this. I think Micaela will enjoy seeing the aircraft, and Alyssa hopefully enjoys seeing "airplanes". I know Ian is super excited to show Alyssa off to his co-workers!! Tomorrow night we will attending the school Homecoming soccer game! We are playing our rival. Lil Ladies are super excited to attend, and dress in Red/Black as it is the school colors. Hopefully the weather will work with us, and not rain. Rain is in the forecast for today and tomorrow! It is a night came, so hopefully it is not too cold for Alyssa! Sunday is Ian's birthday. We will be celebrating by my Mom and sister coming down, and going to have dinner as a family. We are going to our usual restaurant, and we wouldn't have it any other way. My mom is getting him cupcakes too! :) Spoiled man he is by his MIL! My mom surprised me with my sister coming down for a visit! Yeah, Lil Ladies will be excited. I am planning to go out to breakfast with a friend of mine, yummy Cracker Barrel. Ian plans to go fishing! I am thankful Sierra doesn't mind watching Alyssa while I go to get something to eat. I am doing something by myself, sweet niblets!! As you can see, it isn't really a relaxed weekend, it is just a fun filled weekend spent with my family, including the husband!!

I am hoping to try to keep up with my blog more often. I started a post last week while I was waiting for Alyssa during her Friday afternoon therapies at AI Dupont, and I never finished. Here I am again posting a new post as I deleted the one from last week. I completely forgot to finish it, and it was all old news anyways. Grr, I was so mad at myself. I am making myself finish this post within the next 20 minutes before Alyssa is done with OT and Feeding therapy. I know I will be rushed tonight too. I have this big intention that I will be able to keep up with my blog. All these ideas in my head are wonderful, and perfect, but the reality of them happening are slim. So annoying that I do this to myself, but it is the way I work! Big ideas, small chances of it happening. I want a central place for my family and friends to come and be able to keep up with our life. I wanted it off of Facebook, and just another outlet for me. A hobby I enjoy doing, but I always forget the time and energy it takes into maintaining it. Maybe this time it will work, and I can keep the concept going! Haha!! I have a lot to do to my Blog if you haven't noticed already. A lot of behind the scene changes to make, people to add to my list who can view this too. I have been Vlogging as well, and I have a channel over at youtube. I have been trying to keep up with that too, and instead of being a few weeks behind, now I am only a couple of day. I have been viewing more channels to keep up with the families I follow, versus commenting and trying to gain viewers for my channel. It comes in spurts with me. I think I just need to pick an outlet and stick to it instead of having all these big ideas.. :)

I hope to be able to give an update on the medical changes I mentioned on FB last night. I need to update Alyssa's personal page, and post here about what is going on with me. Please remain patient, and please come back often to check out my Blog!

Always, Brigitte

No comments: