What an amazing weekend I had with my Lil Ladies!!! :) Probably one of the best weekends I had in a l-o-n-g time. It was a busy one, but totally worth it. I was a very tired Mama when my body hit my bed on Sunday evening! Wowsa!! I slept really well too! Friday night I escorted the Lil Ladies to the appropriate places they needed to be. Sierra to Physical Therapy, Alyssa & I to her dance class, and Micaela to her gymnastics class. All of this was within 3 hours of one another too! In-between all of that I took Micaela to find a Halloween Costume, which we didn't have a lot of luck. #1 I will NEVER go to Spirit Halloween again. I do not like the selection, pricing, or customer service. #2 I will not wait a week before Halloween to take a Lil Lady to pick out a costume. By the time we all came home on Friday night we were tired. Alyssa was being a {B-R-A-T} at gymnastics as she was so tired. Micaela was tired, but she went with her dad for the night as she had to get up early to go to the barn early for her horse show. Saturday morning I was up early to meet Micaela at the Horse Show where she was already at with her dad. Micaela was warming up with Bookie, the horse she has been riding and showing in lessons. She had a nice warm up, besides Bookie testing Micaela. :) Micaela showed in 9 classes, and placed a ribbon in every class!! She rode very well, and looked amazing. She definitely found her calling, and that is riding horses, and falling passionately into something she has loved since a little girl. Micaela even jumped cross rails for the first time in a show today. She did well, but knows where she made her mistakes, and was able to tell us! Micaela ended her great day by attending a Halloween Party at her trainer's house, and jumped from the hayloft into a stall filled with hay. She loved it, and was the only brave one to do so! Alyssa also had her Halloween Horse Show in the afternoon, and had a great time. She dressed up in her Dorothy costume, and enjoyed riding Katz. She was a bit nervous when riding as so many people were around compared to her lessons. She kept telling the volunteers she wanted to get off, but then seemed interested in doing the activities. Such a confusion she was. She loved her prize, a trophy, and her bag of treats. She saw Dora, Frozen and Hello Kitty goodies- she was set! She enjoyed a cupcake with green icing, and spending time with her teacher, Elyssa. Such a bond they have!! Sierra had a busy day of dancing. She was at the studio for 4 hours, and she had her student teaching position. She is liking the class, and was able to help as she is no longer on crutches and can apply weight to her leg. We spent the rest of the night relaxing, and we went to bed early!! I did order a Christmas wreath, and quite the task it was picking out exactly what I wanted! :)
Sunday was a busy day as well. I took Micaela shopping in the morning in an attempt to find the remaining pieces of her costume, but we only had little success. Hopefully with what we bought it will work. She just didn't have a lot of success with her costume this year. We found silver pants, and she will wear a black shirt. She has gloves, earrings, a necklace, and she will wear my black boots. She has her mask too. She bought the items she needed for her Math Expo project this week too. She is working with a group of girls to create a business and they will sell the products during the Expo to the Elementary students. The money the earn will go towards a Class Trip to a basketball game! It was great spending time with her and going shopping!! She was so tired from the day before. She just wanted to go home and rest! Sierra had Part I of her Sweet 16 pictures. She did a "dance" theme, and my Sister in Law took the pictures for us. I didn't see the shoot, and do not know where or what they did. I am excited to see them, and I hope it is soon. Sierra is already planning Part II and picking out her outfits, and where she wants to go for locations. :) I walked around Fair Hill Nature Center with Alyssa, and Anna & Caleb, my niece and nephew. The weather was perfect, and we had a great time! Alyssa loved hanging out with her cousins. Thank you Sarah for taking Sierra's pictures. I am sorry you had to miss the Ravens Game. I am worth it! LOL!!
Sunday night Micaela and I went to a bonfire with her Girl Scout Troop! The weather was perfect, a bit chilly, but we had a nice time. We roasted marshmallows and made smores. We drank apple cider, sang Girl Scout Songs, with a few Frozen songs. She had a nice time with her friend Amber. Very chatty with her. I talked to a few of the moms, and it felt nice to mingle with some new people! The views on the hayride were pretty, and I tried to get a picture of the geese flying over the cornfields at sunset. Not sure how well they turned out as I didn't look at the pictures I took on my camera. These were the ones I took with my phone.
& my Littlest Lady thinking she is a Princess before bedtime! :)











No comments:
Post a Comment