Thursday, April 28, 2016
Good morning world!! How are you?? It's raining out, and overcast. I am extremely tired, and not quite feeling myself. I am exhausted, and having no energy stinks! I just feel like my world is in a current rut, and no way of escaping. I am literally counting down the minutes until I have to leave with Micaela and Alyssa. Micaela has a birthday party to go to, and Alyssa has her dance recital pictures. Once the pictures are done I am picking up Sierra and we are heading to my mom's for the day. I need to drop my car off at the garage to be fixed, and will be borrowing my mom's car. I honestly just do not feel like going anywhere, but that is not an option! When it is ever an option when you are a mom. I attempted to take Alyssa to get her labwork done this morning as she has to fast, but they open at 8am, NOT 7am! Grrr!! Forget that idea!! I ate my oatmeal this morning like I have been for the past week and think its been a good change for me. It is helping me to be regular, and I can see a low weight loss, which is good. I wanted to lose about 5 lbs and be able to keep it off!! My plan is going well for my healthy journey. My body is adjusting nicely, and no complaints. My stomach was hurting alot when eating and I just think it didn't like what I was eating, very sensitive foods and it was helping..... All for now! Have a blessed day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment