
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Happy Birthday Alyssa!! You are F-O-U-R!!!!! How did this happen my Littlest Lady?? You have grown up so much over the years, and I have loved every minute of it. You have completed my life in so many ways Littlest Lady, and have captured my heart and turned my world upside down! I love your dynamic personality, your stubborn attitude, your zest of life, your love of others, your obsession with bags, and everything have its spot. You have kept me on my toes way too many times, and my eye balls glued to every move you make. You have shown me what strength is all about #AlyssaStrong, and most of all you saved me more than you will ever know! My sweet Littlest Lady, I love you from the bottom of my heart, and I hope you will always know what you mean to me. Mama will always have your back in life, and the sky is the limit my darling! I wish you the best day ever, and it is everything you ever wanted on your fourth year of life!! God gave me you for a reason and I am not just beginning to understand what this means!! I love you Alyssa Anne!! You are the light of my life, and your family! Be small always and never grow up!! Always, Mama
Click Link
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for wishing my Littlest Lady a very Happy Birthday, and supporting her on her journey in life the past four years! Means the world to me!!
XOXO, Brigitte
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment