SeeIt's finally Friday and I can see my weekend in sight, yeah!! What a long week it has been, and a week I can say I am glad is behind me, yet I still have many questions as to what transpired during the week. I made a huge decision this past week, and the decision became real. Early this week I posted about getting in touch with my Pastor to discuss my marriage, and myself. I was able to meet with him on Weds and let's just say I left with some tears, and alot of emotions. I left feeling less confident, less fulfilled, and more confused than ever, but I also left feeling closer to God, and knowing that I need to really work on my relationship with God, and understand his TRUE purpose in my life. I believe in the end everything is going to be okay, and will come together the way HE intends them to be, but in the meantime I am just going to focus on myself and what I need to do for me. <i>I have come to realize that there are many things that I many WANT to happen in my light right now, but I have no control over those needs, and just need to let them be. </i>. I am taking my life at face value for the time being and making it about me and my Lil Ladies. Focusing on me will give me the gratitude in my life I need and that I don't need to have someone in my life, its okay to be alone and only have to depend on yourself. Please know that I do want to he happily married, I do want to be with my husband, but during this transition in my life it's okay to only focus on me, if I am the only one truly doing the 24/7 task. Not everyone may feel this and honestly it may not fit well with everyone, but I need to stop thinking of what others think and worry about myself and what I think. I am just waiting to receive an email from the Pastor about meeting with him again next week.
On Tuesday Alyssa had some dental work done, and it was quite the lengthy workup. She ended up being put to sleep for her dental work. She did well, and quite the brave girl. She ended up having 6 cavaties, two of which needed to have crowns. The dentist was trying to save as many teeth as possible and make them look as natural as possible, but that couldn't be done for all. They sealed her teeth, and gave her a deep cleaning. She goes back on the 16th for a checkup. She was in pain for 2 days following as her mouth was adjusting to thr crowns. Another surgery in the books for Alyssa.
I went shopping with Micaela on Tuesday night while Sierra agreed to watch Alyssa for me. Micaela needed a dress for her Christmas concert on Thursday. We went to Kohl's to find a dress, hoping she would find something she liked. We DID find a dress, a few actually. She ended up with a really pretty red dress, perfect for her chorus concert. We were on the hunt for silver shoes too, but we had no luck at Kohl's or Payless. We did find black ones that she liked, and had heels!! Wowsa!! She truly looked radiant all dressed up, and a true young woman! Micaela did amazing at her concert too!!
Sierra has started receiving college acceptance letters in the mail, such an exciting time in her life, and mine :) She has applied to a few schools completely and finishing up a few more applications. She has heard from two local area colleges which have a 2 year program where she can complete her PTA (Physical Therapy Assistant) Program. These will be good second choices if she isn't accepted into her first choice. My Lil Lady is growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment