Thursday, February 2, 2017



2/2/17
It's Groundhog's Day, yippee!!! Not really, but we do have 6 more weeks of Winter as Phi saw his shadow!!! I did watch Fox and Friends this morning like I always do, and noticed Phil is not suffering on any level of being hungry- quite the plumpy groundhog!! I just finished my cup of hot chocolate and am sitting here watching Wife Swap on TV and enjoying the simplicity of the 4 month old little girl I watch. She is happily playing with wipes as she appears to enjoy the sound it gives as she plays with it in her hands!! I wish it were this simple raising teenage girls!! Seems I am not doing anything right with my oldest, Sierra. Seems once she turned 18 she feels entitled and takes it to a whole new level. I am not sure where she thinks its okay to disrespect adults and treat them in a rude manner. I have not raised her to be like this, and just hurts me to know she is like this. Yesterday she walked out of her math class because she was frustrated and angry with the teacher. She didn't even bother to excuse herself, and well it turned into a situation. Ugh!! Lets see if she apologizes to the teacher today as instructed by me. I told her she needs to change her ways as this isn't okay, and it reflects me as I am the only one who raised her to have good morals and values. Disrespecting any adult older than her is NOT okay. Makes me wonder where I possibily went wrong and what I need to do to show her the errors in her ways. I have been feeling a bit guilty and upset at not being able to spend quality time with my middle daughter due to my work schedule in the evenings and her time spent at her dad's. I try to give her all the attention I can when I am with her, but its hard. Completely and utterly sucks. I am batting a dead end as I can't change my work schedule to do needing the money, and have a commitment to the family. Its also hard as she is also a teenager. This is just an area of my life I want to fix, BIG TIME! I just miss her! I also am missing my husband alot. Things are much better, and we have made vast improvements in our time spent together and communication. I have no idea what his thoughts are, but I know that he must be thinking positive things as he seems to be more interested. I do not even wish to have to think like this, it is my husband and he does belong home. I want him home more than anything.. Just missing him makes my heart ache and daydream even more of the future I want with him and our family. We can do this, I truly believe. He just needs to agree and come home! Thinking about this too much depresses me, and unfortunately that seems to be the norm a few times throughout the day.

No comments: