Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What does this mean?

First, let me thank my teenage daughter for allowing me to take a shower in peace without Littlest Lady playing peek-a-boo with the shower curtain, or her screaming at me that she wants to take a bath with her Frozen bubbles! It felt amazing to wash my hair, and body in quiet and enjoy it! With that being said I took it upon myself to notice that I have been losing more and more hair lately. Every time I brush my hair, or wash it I have bigger clumps of hair falling out. I have always 'shed' a bit since having Alyssa 2 years ago, but this a lot more than just shedding. This is clumps that just fall out when I touch my hair with my hands. Very odd, and crazy. I seriously do not know what it is from, but tonight's episode really caught my attention, and not in a good way :( What could it be from? I do not wash my hair too much, I do not use crazy or new chemicals, I do not brush my hair to hard. It is something medical going on? Related to stress? Could it be from the products I use??

Does anyone else ever have this happen to them?? Or anyone you know?? Suggestions on what I should do?? I hate to Google stuff, as then it gets my mind going, and thinking things are never true.. Grrr! I know I can't ignore my hair falling out in clumps. This is why I have been wearing my hair in a bun so much, I notice some small bald spots. Need to keep those hidden.

:(

No comments: